 Announcements / 1017

Subject:
BLAST debut
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 06:28:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello everyone, I am posting my very first message to Lugnet in order to
debut my Lego website called B.L.A.S.T. (Bureau of Lego Armed Services
Technology). I created B.L.A.S.T. to showcases my various original Lego
creations based on a futuristic military theme. Most of the models currently
displayed are my earlier designs and are several years old. The photos are
somewhat lacking in quality, but I would like to invite one and all to come
in and take a look.

http://www.vaxxine.com/BLAST/

I would appreciate any comments or suggestions you may have, as well as
reports of any problems with the site. I have many other creations to add,
particularly mecha, so stay tuned to Lugnet for updates!

Jay

Re: BLAST debut
WOW!  Your site looks great, Jason - I really like the layout and presentation.
But even better is the fact that you can dig around and find some great
constructions!  I really liked the armadillo power armor, and the raven is
wonderful ... it looks spindly and robotic, but intimidating.

Still drooling over that raven design,
-s

Jason Julich wrote:

Hello everyone, I am posting my very first message to Lugnet in order to
debut my Lego website called B.L.A.S.T. (Bureau of Lego Armed Services
Technology). I created B.L.A.S.T. to showcases my various original Lego
creations based on a futuristic military theme. Most of the models currently
displayed are my earlier designs and are several years old. The photos are
somewhat lacking in quality, but I would like to invite one and all to come
in and take a look.

http://www.vaxxine.com/BLAST/

I would appreciate any comments or suggestions you may have, as well as
reports of any problems with the site. I have many other creations to add,
particularly mecha, so stay tuned to Lugnet for updates!

Jay

Re: BLAST debut
  I've got to agree, the Raven is great.  The legs are particularly good.  I
enjoyed all of your models, I did look at them all but I didn't read any
info on them:)  Nice overall site, I don't think thumbnails are necessary
but they'd by a nice touch.

-Nathan