 Announcements / 1017
  BLAST debut

Hello everyone, I am posting my very first message to Lugnet in order to debut my Lego website called B.L.A.S.T. (Bureau of Lego Armed Services Technology). I created B.L.A.S.T. to showcases my various original Lego creations based on a futuristic (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: BLAST debut

WOW! Your site looks great, Jason - I really like the layout and presentation. But even better is the fact that you can dig around and find some great constructions! I really liked the armadillo power armor, and the raven is wonderful ... it looks (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST debut

Jason constructive criticism here it took me so long to actually get to one of your models and find a pic that I bailed after just one (it was good tho) and always always always have thumbnails :-) hope this helps -paul (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST debut

(...) That's an excellent site--nice graphics, good logical layout, not too "busy". I will agree with Paul on the matter of thumbnails, but otherwise I think it should stay as is. It's very responsive and well-thought out, an excellent debut! My (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST debut

I've got to agree, the Raven is great. The legs are particularly good. I enjoyed all of your models, I did look at them all but I didn't read any info on them:) Nice overall site, I don't think thumbnails are necessary but they'd by a nice touch. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST debut

(...) Wow, that's some great stuff. Your "Star Raider" is beautiful; it looks like a modernized Galaxy Explorer. The layout is really nice too. I really really want to see more... Keep up the good work. Greg "The famous person wears the same size (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST debut

(...) Clean and uncluttered layout. Good presentation. I like this website. My only complaint is that it's somewhat difficult and time consumming to find the pictures. Thumbnail pics would be nice. I do like that you can select the next model (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST debut

Very nice. I love the mecha! I like just aobut everything else too! I can't remember it all, there was too much! (Thats a good thing :-P) Nice work. The layout is nice too. Can't wait for more (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST debut

(...) Oh my. Talk about making a grand entrance, Jay..... that is a quality site. The attention to detail and time put into it is obvious. I LOVE the Armadillo. I've been wondering how to make a good version of Elemental battle armor from (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST debut - Thank you

First off, I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome to Lugnet as well as your comments and suggestions regarding BLAST. It is kind of funny, conceding I started BLAST as a way to learn about website creation and was not even sure if I (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST debut

(...) Thanks for your comments Paul. I am going to attempt to address the difficulty in getting to the images. As for the lack of thumbs, your the first one to call me on it and rightfully so. I am seriously considering adding thumbs, but right now (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST debut

(...) Thanks for your comments Nathan. The Raven seems to be fairly popular, I’m glad you liked it, I am quite fond of it my self. As for you not reading the info on the models, I understand. I rarely read other peoples model info myself, I think in (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST debut

(...) Thanks for your kind comments Shaun. To be honest, the Armadillo was just thrown together as a quick experiment to see how small I could make a power suit. I suppose considering is small size it turned out pretty well. As for the Raven, it was (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST debut

(...) Thanks Greg, I have to tell you I’m not big on futuristic space stuff, I prefer a near future military theme, you know, no lasers or anti gravity stuff. So unfortunately I don’t know how much more space stuff will be added to BLAST. But then (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST debut

(...) Thanks Bryce, as I mentioned in some of my other posts I am going to attempt to address the difficulty in accessing the images as well as consider adding thumbs. (...) The Devastator’s legs look pretty good, but unfortunately they are not very (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST debut

(...) Thanks Kyle, I am quite partial to mecha myself and I have a feeling most of my Lugnet time will be spent at .mecha. I checked out your site, very nice, the pop up thumbnails are very cool. On the model side, I liked the Glencoe Omni-Mech (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST debut

(...) Thanks Joel, it did take me a while to create BLAST, but that is mostly because it is my first website, so there was the inevitable learning curve. (...) The Armadillo seems to be another popular design, which is interesting, considering is (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST debut

(...) Thanks for your comments. As I said to Paul, I am seriously considering adding thumbs as well as some other small changes, but overall the sight will remain much as it is now. As for your question where I will go from here? The answer: More (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST debut - Thank you

(...) Hi Jay! Checked out your site and it was excellent! I especially liked the trainer Mech you built... way cool! BTW, can I suggest two things? 1 - add a what's new page, so we can get to the new stuff quickly..personally I can't wait for (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: BLAST debut - Thank you

(...) Thanks Eddy, I still have some changes to make to the site, but overall the reception has been very good. The trainer is interesting, it came about because at the time I was running low on black Lego so I created the “Trainer” concept so I (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)