 Animation / 274
273  |  275
Subject:
New Lego Film - a Teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 20:48:55 GMT

Hi, I've made my first "polished" Lego movie and am submitting it for the
pleasure of Lugnetters.  It's a teaser for a longer project yet to come, and
is 49 seconds in length.  I haven't added any music or sound effects...I may
do so later.  Filesize is about 14 MB...when I get my Lego site up, I'll
have smaller versions for modem users.

http://www.hiddenfortress.net/nautilus/spaceteaser.avi

Technical details:
Stop-motion camera: Olympus C3000 Zoom
Video camera: Olympus C3000 Zoom (great camera, eh!)
Set: 32x32 space baseplate, blue-screen backdrop
Digital editing/compositing software: Adobe Premiere
Additional graphics: Adobe Photoshop
Additional animation: Macromedia Flash

--

Paul Davidson