 Space / 9072
Re: New Lego Film - a Teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 23:00:27 GMT

Paul Davidson at tinman@direct.ca wrote:

Hi, I've made my first "polished" Lego movie and am submitting it for the
pleasure of Lugnetters.  It's a teaser for a longer project yet to come, and
is 49 seconds in length.  I haven't added any music or sound effects...I may
do so later.  Filesize is about 14 MB...when I get my Lego site up, I'll
have smaller versions for modem users.

http://www.hiddenfortress.net/nautilus/spaceteaser.avi

I viewed it fine with the ol' Quicktime plugin, but there are some breaks in
the frames here and there... maybe a different codec?

Other than that, it looks like a lot of fun :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego