 Ambassadors / 101
    Re: Who Does Lego Like the Most? —Bob Parker
   (...) Call me a cynic, but I always assumed that the main goal of the Lego Ambassador program was to increase sales (read: dollars, pounds, euros, lyra, rubles, etc.). Also, it could have been a way to quell some of the whining that takes place when (...) (17 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

        Re: Who Does Lego Like the Most? —Kerry Raymond
     (...) Yes, I think the Ambassador program is aimed at AFOLs. And what is wrong with that? For years, we complained TLC never knew about, cared about, or listened to AFOLs. Now they put in place a means to listen (which hints at the knowing and (...) (17 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.ambassadors)

         Re: Who Does Lego Like the Most? —Didier Enjary
     In lugnet.ambassadors, Kerry Raymond wrote: [SNIP] (...) LAs sign two documents. The now famous Non Disclosure Agreement aka NDA - almost half the community signed at least once this document for various program from UTB to MDP :-) and a document (...) (17 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.ambassadors)

        Re: Who Does Lego Like the Most? —Matthew Crandall
   (...) **quiet coughing in the back of the chatroom, then** I hate to be potentially contrary... no, I don't. **sighs** I cannot think of too many companies that would even deign to form a group similar in structure (as I understand it) to the (...) (17 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)