 Adventurers / 720
  FOTD: 5976 River Expedition, short review comments

Wandered into my friendly neighborhood Ames (East coast chain similar to K-Mart). This place's LEGO section used to be a horror, with boxes stacked and thrown in haphazardly...but that meant that there were often older sets mixed in. I saw with (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.reviews)