 Adventurers / 368
  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes: <snip well thought out commentary> Mark, I don't think most people have a big problem with the topics you've been discussing. I think people have had a problem with >where< you've been discussing them. As (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) to relate a wider group of topics to a specific Lego theme. Mark L (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)