 Adventurers / 2341
Re: Outromundo: W1 - Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 18:23:02 GMT

Cool...

Very much of steampunk. And it looks like, that it is poseable and the legs can have different positions. I like that (if there is a certain amount of functionality in a model (like a steering or still working wheels)).

And good to see the relaxed working with the different shades of certain colours.

Andreas