 Adventurers / 2345
Re: Outromundo: W1 - Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 23:03:53 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Andreas Weissenburg wrote:
   Cool...

Very much of steampunk. And it looks like, that it is poseable and the legs can have different positions. I like that (if there is a certain amount of functionality in a model (like a steering or still working wheels)).

And good to see the relaxed working with the different shades of certain colours.

Andreas

Thanks for the comments, Andreas.

The legs aren’t totally poseable. The vehicle is to heavy and the legs turn around easily :( Maybe I’ll try another solution later :)

Luís Baixinho