 Adventurers / 2249
  OutroMundo: Pirate's Crag

(URL) em português no meu blog em (URL) Pirate’s Crag Fortress and hideout of the Pirates of the Crag. The Crag was used during various ages, being best known as a hermitage and guard place of this quadrant. Abandoned during centuries was partially (...) (18 years ago, 19-May-06, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.pt, FTX) !!

  Re: OutroMundo: Pirate's Crag

(...) I like the woodwork - the shack and the scaffolding really look great. You also did a nice job making the rock very organic and real. Keep the OutroMundo stuff coming! Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 19-May-06, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: OutroMundo: Pirate's Crag

That's really nice! I especially like the (URL) corner outpost> and the roof design. Roy (18 years ago, 19-May-06, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: OutroMundo: Pirate's Crag

Very cool! Everything about it is well executed and as described! (18 years ago, 20-May-06, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: OutroMundo: Pirate's Crag

Luis, if this MOC was a woman, I'd buy her a lobster dinner. -Keith (18 years ago, 20-May-06, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: OutroMundo: Pirate's Crag

I really like this! The scaffolding, height, and figs are all excellent. I really like the concept and unique look of this MOC. I posted a link to your post on Eurobricks for their pirate fans ;) God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 20-May-06, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: OutroMundo: Pirate's Crag

(...) Thanks to all for the comments. I've drafts to do more MOCs for the OutroMundo series. Lack of tim€... :(. Now, I need to draft a timeline to to align my ideas for this universe! LBaixinho (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)