 Adventurers / 2255
Re: OutroMundo: Pirate's Crag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 09:32:54 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Nathan Todd wrote:

I really like this! The scaffolding, height, and figs are all excellent. I really like the concept and unique look of this MOC. I posted a link to your post on Eurobricks for their pirate fans ;)

God Bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)

Thanks to all for the comments.

I’ve drafts to do more MOCs for the OutroMundo series. Lack of tim€... :(.

Now, I need to draft a timeline to to align my ideas for this universe!

LBaixinho