 Adventurers / 2182
Re: 'The Avontuur' A Zeppelin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:43:17 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Stafford wrote:
I've finally got around to posting some MOCs over the last few days and this is
my favourite. Please let me know what you think. It's my first non-space moc
on-line.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Nabii/Adventurers/Zeppelin/001-the-avontuur.jpg

After moderation:

Cheers!

Mark.

Mark,

This is really cool. I wanted to make a Zeppelin thingy last week with the gray
Adventurers one, but my four year old daughter decided it was too cool to use
for that, she's using it to store minifigs in.

Anyhow, nice look, good use of the Paradisa windows, and I like the way you made
the propellers.

Thanks,

George