 Adventurers / 2015
    Re: .adventurers needs your help! —Elroy Davis
   (...) Chris, You can add a link to my Snake Oil Salesman MOC if you want. The original thread is here (URL). You can also add my name to the role call if you'd like. I really need to build a few more Adventurers oriented MOCS. -Elroy (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: .adventurers needs your help! —Chris Paton
   (...) Thanks Elroy. I remember your Snake Oil Salesman - brilliant MOC! I'll start uploading your details over the weekend. Chris (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)