 Adventurers / 1162
1161  |  1163
Subject:
next year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:18:28 GMT

Forgive me if I am asking something that has already been answered, but after
all of the excitement over in the starwars group over next years stuff, I was
wondering what next year holds for the Adventurers?  I don't think I've yet
read anything about their future.  If you look back at the posts here, there is
certainly some potential for some more great stuff, though I wouldn't mind if
Johnny Thunder and Baron von Barron were not included in every single set.

Toki