 Administrative / Terms of Use / 240
Re: offline building instructions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 00:42:26 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kiernan Mathews writes:
Are you an AFOL or an employee of TLC?

The latter, and I will probably be dropping by with a comment or two now
and then to let LUGNET know when LEGO has made improvements to their site
that might otherwise go unnoticed.  [...]

Kiernan,
Please re-read the LUGNET Terms of Use Agreement[1], specifically point #14
of the Discussion Group Terms and Conditions...  You are certainly welcome
to post here using a .lego.com address, but your posts must each include
your title, position, or relationship within LEGO.

For example, here is what Ashley Glennon of LEGOLAND California writes when
he posts:

   http://news.lugnet.com/legoland/california/?n=123

and here is what Brad Justus of LEGO Direct writes when he posts:

   http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=708

Thanks,
--Todd

[1] http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement