 Technic / 2418
Re: offline building instructions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 18:34:52 GMT

just wanted to let you know that the new "LEGO BITV14" Tool seems to work
now.

FYI, LEGO will be posting another updated version next week that addresses
some of the Shockwave problems people have had with the LEGO BIT program.

Haven't had the time to try the new program yet, but the pictures are again
very small and difficult to see.

LEGO also has a more legible version of the Silver Champion instructions going
live later next week, so stay tuned to that and other Create 'n' Race updates,
as well.

-- Kiernan