 Administrative / Terms of Use / 241
Re: offline building instructions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 00:55:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Please re-read the LUGNET Terms of Use Agreement[1], specifically point #14
of the Discussion Group Terms and Conditions...  You are certainly welcome
to post here using a .lego.com address, but your posts must each include
your title, position, or relationship within LEGO.

Todd,

This is a terrible oversight on my part and I apologize for not having read
the Terms of Agreement more clearly. In this and in all future posts, I shall
clearly identify myself and my relationship with LEGO. Thank you for pointing
out the error.

Sincerely,

Kiernan Mathews
Producer, LEGO Direct