 Administrative / Suggestions / 1640
Re: Change in handling of real names on LUGNET web pages?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2008 14:05:06 GMT

Gereon "Jerry" Stein wrote:
Please note that whatever steps we will take, these will only be
applicable to _registered_ users (as other users may have posting
permissions but do not have a profile to change their settings in to
begin with). To put it that way, if you post as an unregistered user,
we won't be able to do much about your privacy. Also - apart from
emergencies or offense - we will not meddle with the contents of
posts, so before hitting the "Post" button, it may be useful to have
some brains kick in... I think you know what I mean ;)

Would this affect NNTP reading?

Frank