 Administrative / Suggestions / 1550
  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4

(...) I think what bothers me (and maybe this is the case for others) is that these alternating colors are too disimilar--the contast between them is too much. I would suggest replacing the white color with the same light blue as the background of (...) (17 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4

(...) Oh, hey! I just realized that you managed to squeeze in the Search feature by putting the label "Search LUGNET" inside the search box. I think that's a great solution. I guess it seemed so natural I didn't even notice at first. I still think (...) (17 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)