 Administrative / General / 8168
Re: My Stance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 14:31:28 GMT

When I drag my suitcase over the toes of someone who is
dawdling in the airplane aisle because they didn't have their act together, I
say "sorry" as I go by, it's the polite thing to do, but you can bet I am not
repentant about it, because I don't think I'm wrong to shoulder the unprepared
tourists who paid 1/10 of what I did aside in my desire to get the heck off
that airplane and be first to the rental counter.

  Gee, Lar--why do I have the feeling that this isn't an entirely hypothetical
example?  8^)

     Dave!