 Administrative / General / 8135
Re: My Stance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 01:29:19 GMT

Matthew wrote:

On Sat, 21 Oct 2000 23:54:26 GMT, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sel=E7uk=20G=F6re?=
<ssgore@superonline.com> wrote:

Friends, I know I'm not very fluent in this language which is native to
me, so I rewording it again:

He started a flame war. He did that knowingly, and he even chose the
person to flame by rather randomly, since he did that just for the sake
of starting a flame war, not for the purpose of flaming a given
individual. He also knew that what he would get as a response, and
actually all his purpose was getting this response. Why? Because he had
a revenge in his head (for an event that took place at least a year
ago), he already had some thoughts about the "community" as he published
at his web site, and he thought that he should better had a live
evidence for his point.

So the ENTIRE flame war was all me, huh?  No one else participated at
all?  No one else helped add fuel to the fodder?  That's kinda funny
cause that's not exactly how I remember it.

I don't mean even a bit by the above paragraph it was all you, and the
flame war is not a big thing to me as alone. The paragraph is just a
chronology, so I put it back to it's original form.

Hey look, a conspiracy theory.  Oh hey, here's a thought, when did I
say I did it on purpose to try and prove a point?  Was
it....uh....before I got really ticked off....or after?

Read below. Besides, bet I care even a bit exactly when you did say it.

The above is not conspiracy. All of the above from HIS OWN WORDS, from
the messages that HE POSTED HERE IN LUGNET, which are EVIDENCE, as you
already said. If you don't believe me, you should reread his postings.
He even dare enough to say that all this fabricated revenge was to help
us, when trying to rationalize his actions.

Again did I say this BEFORE or AFTER all THIS:

Is this made you less sick? And what are you trying to say? "Don't judge
me for the things that I said here in Lugnet"  Baaahhhh, me says. Your
excuse even more than your actions before.

I was called rude, ........
<snipped because it had already been copied and pasted more than twice>

At that point what I wanted most was a way of getting back at
everyone, to try and show everyone up one.

In case if it is true, is there any evidence from you that you will
never want to "get back at everyone" and "show everyone up one"?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

And this fabricated revenge thing is why he had been banned I believe,
from Todd's postings. Yes, he already banned. So I have nothing to do
with banning him again.

Actually (according to Todd) I was banned because there were a bunch
of people who were outraged at my views and opinions and they e-mailed
him emotionally charged letters calling for my banishment.  (correct
me if that's not accurate).

You are not accurate. Go read
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=7992. I'm sure you already know
what "threshold breaker" means, so please go read your "threshold
breakers", too.

POINT: I believe no one here could be punished because of anything out
of Lugnet that related to him/her. Do you remember Huw? I was with him.
Do you remember Remy? I was with him. I already believe that, and I
already proved my belief with my past actions.

So, why I still continue to talk about his web content? Because:

His web content is just the proud publication of his fabricated revenge.
In his apologies, he mentioned that it was a wrong thing to do. So why
is the content is still there if he wanted us to believe that he
admitted to himself that he was wrong? I think this is an EVIDENCE.
Besides, I believe that I have right to have my own suspicions about
anything, and have right to express them wherever I find
appropriate.

I think there is some confusion.  I apologized to JUDE, because that's
what I did wrong.  I made a mean personal remark about a website,
that's it.  Well that and I should have been posting everything after
to the off topic group.  The content that you speak of on my webpage
was there BEFORE I did anything here.  The one section about a simple
point is just something really ironic that I thought some people would
find interesting.  Actually though I'm going to take it down and
instead recreate all the posts and threads about all this on there.
That way people can read the situation as it occurred and decide for
themselves what they think.  As far as my conspiring, well, not
really.  In all actuality that was just something I came up with after
Todd started posting and I got really upset.  It seemed like a good
way of either "getting back at everyone" or avoiding looking like I
did something bad.

-Matthew

I exactly mean the second document
http://my.ispchannel.com/~mmoulton/lego/mypoint.html

It was not there, and cannot be there too, since it is physically
impossible. And, as you just reminded me, if this is not a planned
revenge as you said WHY IS STILL THERE, me asks.

Selçuk