 Administrative / General / 8130
    Re: My Stance —Matthew Moulton
   (...) So the ENTIRE flame war was all me, huh? No one else participated at all? No one else helped add fuel to the fodder? That's kinda funny cause that's not exactly how I remember it. (...) Hey look, a conspiracy theory. Oh hey, here's a thought, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: My Stance —Todd Lehman
     (...) Not accurate, no. Beside the point, nobody who wrote me was upset by your views -- only by your attitude and immature behavior level .space and .off-topic.debate. --Todd (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: My Stance —Selçuk Göre
    (...) I don't mean even a bit by the above paragraph it was all you, and the flame war is not a big thing to me as alone. The paragraph is just a chronology, so I put it back to it's original form. (...) Read below. Besides, bet I care even a bit (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)