 Administrative / General / 8131
Re: My Stance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 00:51:50 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Moulton writes:
Actually (according to Todd) I was banned because there were a bunch
of people who were outraged at my views and opinions and they e-mailed
him emotionally charged letters calling for my banishment.  (correct
me if that's not accurate).

Not accurate, no.  Beside the point, nobody who wrote me was upset by
your views -- only by your attitude and immature behavior level .space and
.off-topic.debate.

--Todd