 Administrative / General / 8098
Re: My Stance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 20:02:27 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
Doesn't make you look like a jerk to me.  I am sure more people think Eric J.
and myself are jerks then people think you are a jerk.

For what it's worth (not much) I'd wager I got you both beat on that issue. ;)

When you weed out some
unfortunate posts in this thread I think all in all it has been a good debate
and it will be interesting to see what the final outcome is.  Either way I

I've requested that all of my posts (well, not counting this one, I guess) on
this topic be removed.  I didn't add anything productive to this discussion,
and I apologize for the ill will my posts might have caused.