 Administrative / General / 8077
Re: My Stance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 18:03:05 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: My Stance

(...) And now he might be let back in. So my question stands. (...) How can you be so sure that he's being dishonest? What do you stand to lose if he's given a chance to really show what he wants to do on Lugnet? (...) Where? (...) How can you be (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)