 Administrative / General / 8044
  Re: My Stance

(...) Scott, do you think this is an appropriate example? I never care much some f words in a post, since I'm using bad language in my everyday life, (but still trying to not use them in my post here since TOS banned them) but is this the key (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: My Stance

(...) Even more pertinent, glancing over the three posts in question for the "f word" (well, two, since one is cancelled) will show that they are about whether or not the word is offensive... in other words, they were talking about whether or not (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: My Stance

(...) This issue aside, I don't think it is acceptable to use "bad words" here, and I doubt most people here do either. I don't swear in front of my kids, or anyone else’s. Kids do read Lugnet. Sure Matt did a bad thing. But others fanned his (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: My Stance

(...) word" (...) or (...) It's (...) Sorry I did not read them, and still have not. I'll accept your word for it. Scott A (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)