 Administrative / General / 8049
Re: My Stance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:04:53 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Selçuk Göre writes:

Scott A wrote:

Well if you think it will be productive, perhaps we should crawl over
everyone's past, and use it against them. Perhaps we should draw up a table
of the 10 most inflammatory posts for both here and RTL... and have those
guys tossed out too. I have just done a reach on LUGNET for:

b*st*rd - 35 hits
f*ck hits 3 hits

Lets start by having everyone of those posters thrown out of LUGNET?

Scott A

Scott, do you think this is an appropriate example? I never care much
some f words in a post, since I'm using bad language in my everyday
life, (but still trying to not use them in my post here since TOS banned
them) but is this the key actually? Do you really believe that he got
the response and banned here just he use some bad words in his posts?

This issue aside, I don't think it is acceptable to use "bad words" here, and
I doubt most people here do either. I don't swear in front of my kids, or
anyone else’s. Kids do read Lugnet.

Sure Matt did a bad thing. But others fanned his flames. (excuse the pun)

Scott A

Are just he was a bad person some time ago?

Please go and READ THE ENTIRE THREAD both here and RTL. For a summary,
he started a thread suggesting that he will built a new web site,
someone like brickshelf, but better than that. Some other people there
replied him as brickshelf is not that bad. And from this point (his
second post), he started acting like a fully configured *** ****. The
dialog between him and a German guy (Hoerst Lehner?) is especially
worthy of note.

Then of course he got the response that he deserved, then with the hate
of it he placed a document in his web site, and just to have a live
"evidence" that supports his sick thoughts about how evil we are as a
community, he KNOWINGLY started this flame war. And this is not my
comments, he said all this things.

So the ENTIRE thing is RECENT, including RTL incident, by his own words.

I consider him as a total waste of terran resources, not just resources
here in Lugnet.

Selçuk