 Administrative / General / 8023
Re: My Stance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 22:05:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Moulton writes:
<snip>

Well, it may make me sound like a jerk, but your apology rings false and I
think you're lying.  I don't believe a word of it.  You obviously have a
certain degree of skill at word craft, and at the moment you're using it to
smooth wrinkles instead of ripping tears, but that doesn't change what you did
yesterday.

I'm generally willing to give people an even break, but you exceeded my
tolerance.  Your opinions are your own, and frankly don't matter much to me
either way - but you set out with deliberate, malicious intent to damage a
community.

With the enthusiasm & skill you showed for attacking a social structure, I can
only believe one of two things about you today; either you're laughing up your
sleeve, or your apology is sincere - In the latter case, you have *serious*
mood swing problems, and I'd strongly suggest you try and get help.

Personally, I think you're laughing up your sleeve.

Only my opinion, of course.

James