 Administrative / General / 8017
  Re: My Stance

(...) As am I. (...) You had a right to have it. Your webpage is like your home, and when people visit it, it's no different from inviting people into your house. In your house you can express yourself the way you want, be who you are, if people (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: My Stance

(...) <snip> (...) Sorry for being ignorant from time to time, but I'll ignore your well worded schweety talk. I have just a question, though. You already made your "point". You proved that we are a bunch of pathetic losers of an evil community, so (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: My Stance

(...) If I believed that, I wouldn't be here. However I don't, and that's why I'm here, and that's why I want to try and fix whatever dammage I did. If you were a "bunch of...blah...blah...community" then my attacks would not have affected anyone, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)