 Administrative / General / 6295
Re: LUGNET getting too complex?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:29:00 GMT

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
news:FtAx2D.GB2@lugnet.com...

Whoa, you lost me here.  Not all newsreaders are created equal.  For • example, I
just checked MSOE v4.72 and could not locate any settings to exclude
cross-posted messages--have looked for this a few times before, too.

As an aside I should point out that Outlook Express 5 is does spot
cross-posted messages and marks them as downloaded and read if one has read
it one another group.

Nicholas Allan