 Administrative / General / 6200
Re: LUGNET getting too complex?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 23:29:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Franks writes:
You forgot to mention that you set the followups to lugnet.general - just so
that anyone else replying to the original doesn't wonder where their post got
to :)

Yet another good point. Even though I was trying to be careful, I made an easy
mistake that demonstrates the danger of our current pidgeonholing scheme that
winds up only confusing people.

This is not a criticism of Todd at all, I think he is doing an excellent job. I
just wanted to make an observation that I don't spend as much time "cruising
lugnet" anymore because the crosspostings are getting out of control.

-Michael