 Administrative / General / 6275
Re: Opinions wanted: article rating harmful?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 03:01:21 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Parsons writes:
[...]
Sure the system can be misused by mean spirited people, and ego trippers,
but they're out there anyway, and if they don't use this vehicle they'll
just use another, and the damage will be the same.

I wish I could mark that statment an "11".  :)  Very good point. (!!!!)

--Todd