 Administrative / General / 6238
Re: Did I read that yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 20:08:27 GMT

Probably will be done sometime, but it's not a relatively high priority...

I should comment more on that -- it's lower priority because of its complexity
and small gain compared to other things of lesser complexity and higher gain.

OK, good.  I understand that it would be some work and would like to see your
time spent elsewhere as well.  For example:

http://www.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=4759

I'd much rather see this first. :)

Ben Roller