 Administrative / General / 6231
    Re: Opinions wanted: article rating harmful? (was: New feature: Article rating) —Frank Filz
   Some miscellaneous unordered thoughts: - I would be inclined to say that the rating system is definitely harmfull. I have not seen anyone say "wow, this rating system just helped me read through 2 weeks of posts and catch up on all the important (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Opinions wanted: article rating harmful? (was: New feature: Article rating) —Frank Filz
   A couple more thoughts: - Anytime you have a way to compare reactions about things, there is opportunity for people to feel that their contribution wasn't valued. Note that we have someone currently bummed out that they got a lukewarm reaction to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)