 Administrative / General / 5522
Re: New feature: Article rating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 05:05:15 GMT

I really want the ability to set my own password. I've lost my password
somewhere and don't have a prayer of remembering what it is. SO I can't
rate my articles 100 and Todd's 0 until I either find it again or get my
pw set to something easy for me to remember (but impossible for anyone
else to get right)
Larry Pieniazek

So I suppose Todd is going to have to call you on the telephone again to give
you your password.  I guess that we can forgive you as you have recently moved
into a new home and that can increase anyones confusion/disorganization factor.

Are you super-ultra concerned that someone will get your password? I have my
password written on my monitor in pencil so that it is always handy.  No one
else has a clue what it is there for or what it means.  Maybe because I have
notes penciled in all over my monitor--mostly telephone numbers, filemanes, and
lDraw part numbers.

I kinda like the complete randomness of my password.  If I ever memorize it I
surely will remember it forever.  But I could never pick such a random
assortment of letters, numbers, and special characters as my Lugnet password
contains.

__Kevin Salm__