 Administrative / General / 14092
Re: Forum shift
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 09:25:22 GMT

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

How many security holes have been found in CNEWS (or INN for that
matter) over the last 10 years?  I don't believe it is a likely point
of entry for hackers.

I took a look at the archives of the debian-security-announce
mailing-list from 2001 up to today.  I couldn't find a single security
report on CNEWS (and only one 2001 local vulnerability in INN).

Play well,

Jacob
--
Brakzand II: