 Administrative / General / 14051
    Re: Very strange server behavior today —Michael Huffman
   (...) As I said in another post, I think converting FTX to HTML on the back-end would be a "better use of your time" type of solution, considering how diverse your audience is. (...) Some other ides to consider: - A true RSS feed direct from LUGNET, (...) (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Very strange server behavior today —Michael Huffman
   (...) I know it's bad form to reply to your own post... but another idea would be a updated user profile... I have a web-site, a blog, I'm on Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn, Picasa, Twitter, Plurk, FriendFeed, AIM, Y!M, gTalk, etc. It would be nice to (...) (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Very strange server behavior today Gereon Stein
   (...) Actually, some work on the user profiles is also very high on my wish (and ToDo) list. I'm quite an active networker, too, and on all these "modern" platforms you find - among all that clutter - some desirable features that might be worthwhile (...) (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Very strange server behavior today —Michael Huffman
   (...) I agree with you here, I have looked into the abyss of madness called MySpace & have gone crazy myself! What I meant to say was "control over JUST the profile page". Agreed, there is a nice established look with LUGNET, that it would be nice (...) (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Very strange server behavior today Gereon Stein
   Just btw., may I distract you to (URL) I have put another issue up for discussion? Given your creativity here I am confident that you have some constructive views on that subject as well. Thanks, Jerry (16 years ago, 27-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.general)