 Administrative / General / 13600
    Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List —Suzanne Rich
   (...) I would suggest the two category headings of: - Local User Groups - Online Communities "Local User Groups" are geographically significant and involve face-to-face meetings and often hold recurring public displays or events. (NELUG, WAMALUG, (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I agree with this 100% (as well as the solution suggested that I just happened to have snipped away). -Lenny (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List Rene Hoffmeister
   (...) Categories made and entries re-sorted. Thanks for the train of thoughts! Leg Godt, Rene (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)