 Administrative / General / 12995
Re: LUGNET Admin Resignation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:01:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Kelly,
I'm disappointed you resigned. However, I'm also rather disappointed [you]
posted this rather divisive message... it smacks of attention seeking to me. I
would have thought you and Frank were above this sort of thing.

To be perfectly honest, I had assumed you had all "resigned" as one (or more) of
you was about to be booted!

So did you jump? Were you pushed? Or were you dragged down by the others? ;)

Scott A