 Administrative / General / 12993
  LUGNET Admin Resignation

This note is from Kelly McKiernan, Larry Pieniazek, Lenny Hoffman, Tim Courtney, and Frank Filz. There's been a bit of conversation about the reasons behind these members discontinuing admin duties here at LUGNET. Rather than posting a huge (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Admin Resignation

(...) I would like to personally add my name to this. I respect what Suz and Todd have done very much. I love Lugnet, and I hope that it continues to be an important LEGO site. If anyone would like to contact me personally to talk more about why I (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jun-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Admin Resignation

Kelly, I'm disappointed you resigned. However, I'm also rather disappointed [you] posted this rather divisive message... it smacks of attention seeking to me. I would have thought you and Frank were above this sort of thing. To be perfectly honest, (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: LUGNET Admin Resignation

(...) I'm also disappointed about the need for our resignations. It was done in the best interest of LUGNET and the community, though, and not really because of any personal animosity or anything. Having five people resign at once (although two had (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Admin Resignation

(...) I agree. The post was informative and, as far as I can tell, accurate. The summary of problems is invaluable by providing an objective map of trouble spots moving forward. Although the team's work wasn't completely fruitful as originally (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)