 Administrative / General / 12992
Re: Admin stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:50:13 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Paul Sinasohn wrote:
Hi, Suzanne & Todd...

I'm member #115, and a member of BAYLUH / BAYLTC.

Todd has met me a couple of times in person.

I would like to offer assistance in whatever way you might need it to maintain
LUGNET. (except financial, at the moment) If I can assist with administration,
I'd be happy to do so.

Best Regards,

Paul Sinasohn

Thanks for coming forward with this offer, Paul!

We should probably talk more, via e-mail or telephone, about what you might be
able to do. I'm painfully busy right now, but do drop me a note so that we get
something started.

-Suz