 Administrative / General / 12990
  Admin stuff

Hi, Suzanne & Todd... I'm member #115, and a member of BAYLUH / BAYLTC. Todd has met me a couple of times in person. I would like to offer assistance in whatever way you might need it to maintain LUGNET. (except financial, at the moment) If I can (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Admin stuff

(...) Thanks for coming forward with this offer, Paul! We should probably talk more, via e-mail or telephone, about what you might be able to do. I'm painfully busy right now, but do drop me a note so that we get something started. -Suz (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.admin.general)