 Administrative / General / 12985
Re: admin changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 10:45:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   To quote Moe Szyslak, “Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?????” What brought all this on?

There are a few dots here.

   What are the implications for Lugnet?

Thank you to all involved for their past and continuing service to the community. I know you’ve all worn a bunch of different hats, and please know that it is greatly appreciated.

Whilst I’m sure we all agree that it’s sad to see some of these guys standing down, it is clear that things were not working as well as they could. It is also evident that Suz and Todd do not have the time they once did to spend on Lugnet.

It is important that we all reflect on these two points and work with Suz et al to ensure the next iteration of Lugnet’s admin takes us all forward.

The trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be.” -Paul Valery

Scott A