 Administrative / General / 12979
Re: admin changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 23:23:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote:
It is my unfortunate duty to announce that yesterday, the following
admins resigned their positions:  Frank Filz, Leonard Hoffman, Kelly
McKiernan, and Larry Pieniazek.  This came as a shock.

Suzanne and I wish to thank Frank, Lenny, Kelly, Larry, and Tim for
all the time and hard work they have invested.

What is the current status of the transition team? Is it still intact?

ROSCO