 Administrative / General / 12435
Re: UNJUST Singling Out of Chris Magno and Terry P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 07:02:21 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
You guys are truly out of control - this is just amazing. The only thing
being done here is making things much worse.

     Agreed.
     I rarely take part in these forums any more because of this kind of
snowballing stupidity.
     Chris and Terry were hardly the only ones breaking 'posting guidelines'.
They were both baited as well, with "nothing new being brought to the table".
Should everyone be suspended?  I've detected sarcasm and 'disrespectful intent'
all over the place, including in admin (intentionally not capitalized to civilly
disobey the 'admin = God' mentality) posts.
     Cramp like this feeds antiestablishment feelings and anger toward the MAN.
Must be nice to be kings of your little universes - what a bunch of bollspit.
This hyperassociation with rules-lawyering is a farking waste of everyone's
time.  Watch out - here comes Napolean with his new rules - what an asp!!
     What the help happened to FUN??  Does anyone remember the Cool LEGO Site of
the Week?  What happened to "Hey, I just built something neat.  Look at
this..."?

     You people are killing this site and this community with your own little
kind of despotism.  Is this defamatory or rampantly disrespectful?  The truth
sometimes is.

Tw0nst3r
(a pseudonym, an alias, a type of name which is not my own)
(Posting with a dead e-mail address; I've tried to get it changed to the correct
tw0nst3r@LUGNETREALLYSTINKSLATELYearthlink.net, but multiple requests have been
ignored or forgotten.)
(not setting any FUT's to Lugnet.Asinine.JustFreakinPlayAlready for fear of
being jumped on for getting it wrong even though no written guidelines for
setting FUT's exist, and because worrying so plinking much about it is stupid)