 Administrative / General / 12362
Re: Bye, bye LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:57:59 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, David Hurley wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Willy Tschager wrote:
Dear friends,

after posting this message http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/org/ldraw/?n=3467 (the
post has been canceled in the meantime) containing the following sentence:...<blah blah blah>

My post here should probably be in its own new posting, but I'll say it here for
emphasis.  It high time we created an explicit group just for gripes and
complaining.  For those that wish to read the gripes, they can log into that
area, otherwise the rest of us can actually enjoy LUGNET for what it was
intended.  Users could log in and filter out the gripes if they set it up in
their profiles.

I am sick and tired of all the whiners!!!  Go whine in your own little area.
Create a whiners.lugnet usegroup and wallow over there and stop bringing the
rest of us down!  There are two types of people in the world: those that light
up a room when they enter, and others when they leave.

Dave

Dave,
  Does your complaint about whiners count as whining?  Or is it only
meta-whining?  I'm easily confused.
Mike