 Administrative / General / 12361
Re: Bye, bye LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 05:54:22 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jason Simmons wrote:
Bye.  Just remeber, the loss is entirely yours.  I'm just curious, do you have a
driver's licence?  If so, when you got it, you agreed to obey all of the traffic
laws, including the speed limit.  So, if you get caught for speeding, are you
going to stop driving? (just as you're quitting lugnet).  If you stop driving
because you don't agree with the speed limit, it hurts you more than the other
drivers.

word life, yo.
D.