 Administrative / General / 12332
    Re: Lugnet should be MORE draconian —Tim Courtney
   (...) Hear, hear. And perhaps that would cut down on the 'censorship whiners.' LUGNET is privately owned, it is NOT the public square. I really wish people would get over themselves. Anyways, it's not like I read in-depth enough for this to effect (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Lugnet should be MORE draconian —Stefan Gustavson
   (...) It is a sad fact that people in the Western world are getting more and more stressed out, and the result is often bickering and whining in all kinds of situations which used to be a source for relaxation, all smiles and warm, fuzzy feelings. (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Lugnet should be MORE draconian —Andrew Saada
     (...) Hear, hear! Tim and Stefan, I wholeheartedly concur. To become stressed out over little plastic bricks--however valuable they may be--is quite silly when you think about it. We all have our differences (sorry, that's just a "duh" statement) (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Lugnet should be MORE draconian —Kevin Wilson
   (...) Mmmm, milk and cookies! My favorite diet! Unfortunately, this might backfire by encouraging people to post things that would result in being served milk and cookies. After all, milk and cookies are a reward, not a punishment :-) Kevin (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)