 Administrative / General / 11498
Re: New homepage for LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 22:25:09 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, William R. Ward wrote:

   Make CLSOTW, a monthly thing; CLSOTM. Less work, I guess. Either way, I thought cool site of the xyz should stay. Perhaps just made easier for all concerned. I promise to try and vote regularly. I know we lacked in this at times.

Good idea. Also people don’t always visit the home page, so they don’t remember to vote. Make it possible to get an email nagging us to vote.

IMO, CLSOT(whatever) should have it’s own newsgroup for announcing reviews, suggesting sites, encouraging voting, and discussing winners.
--Bram