 Administrative / Curators / 487

Re: .Vignette curator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 02:27:55 GMT

   It’s been a while since I first brought up the suggestion of creating a new vignette group, but as I mentioned here: http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=11942, I would still like to volunteer to serve as curator (or co-curator) of lugnet.build.vignette.

Okay, Nelson and Nathan. I’ll set this up tomorrow.

-Lenny

Re: .Vignette curator
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 03:36:03 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   I’ll wait til tomorrow to see if anyone objects, and then set you up.

   Okay, Nelson and Nathan. I’ll set this up tomorrow.

No objection from me. I think these two would be great.

Bruce

Re: .Vignette curator
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 15:33:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.curators, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   I’ll wait til tomorrow to see if anyone objects, and then set you up.

   Okay, Nelson and Nathan. I’ll set this up tomorrow.

No objection from me. I think these two would be great.

Bruce

Thanks Bruce.

I said ‘tomorrow’, when I really meant ‘Sunday.’ Heh.

Nathan and Nelson have been set up as curators. Let me know if there are any problems with this.

-Lenny